#LETTERTOHAYLEY






Dear Hayley,
I never expected to be writing this letter. My current circumstances, a heavy conscience and not knowing whether these words will help or hurt you have led me to put great thought into them. I feel that if you ever read it you will immediately know it is meant for you, and that deep down you always knew one day you would receive a letter from someone like me.
I’m listening to ‘I’m Not The Only One’ by Sam Smith, thinking how many times I’ve felt this sentiment, and how many times you must have sensed and probably tried to ignore that you are not the only one in your husband’s life. If I was in your position, I honestly don’t know if I would want to know the truth: that Hugh has betrayed us both, though his betrayal of you far outweighs his of me.
To Read More please head over to Mamamia by using the link below x

0 comments:

Post a Comment