#FOURTY-NINTHCONFESSION

"There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they are the way they are. They aren't just like that because they want to. Something in the past created them, and sometimes it's impossible to fix them"

*SPOLIER ALERT - DON'T READ THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE READ MY BOOK*

So many of you have been asking if there will be a sequel to COAMM. I would like to let you all know that I am currently working on this. Please be patient as I get this underway and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for helping to get me this far! So many exciting things to come. 
xx Ava

Confessions Of A Millionaire's Mistress - Hard Copy Australia: 

Confessions Of A Millionaire's Mistress - iBooks:

Confessions Of A Millionaire's Mistress - Kindle:

. . . . . . 

#COAMMPLAYLIST - TREAT ME GOOD - BACHELOR GIRL



Before I share this confession with you all I want you to know it is not a follow on from the last confession. This is much further along in the story and something I experienced not that long ago. The reason I am sharing this now is because I have found myself constantly thinking about. I am not going to tell you yet who, what, where, when and why but I will tell you what happened. All will make sense when I share the rest of my story before this happened...xx Ava

* * * *

Sitting in the hotel room that afternoon I wondered how he was going to handle the news. I waited patiently for him to respond to my message as I ignored the posh decor around me. The hotel was amazing but with all the rooms we had shared together their beauty was lost on me after a while. I turned on the television as white noise in the background and sat at the top of the bed with my legs crossed staring out at the lively city below. Something about the day seemed off. I couldn't understand why I felt so much anxiety and panic mixed with excitement at the same time. Life had changed so much over the years and although we were still connected there was definitely a distance that had never been there before. I heard the familiar knock at the door that made me jump. He was here, he hadn't messaged me back which was totally out of character and the uneasiness and anxiety I felt amplified. I stood up from the bed, leaving my phone on the nightstand and walked reluctantly towards the door. As I placed my hand on the handle I took one look back at my phone and wished I had bought it with me. Looking at it seemed so far away. The room seemed to warp and the ground began to move from underneath me. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and exhaled at the very second I opened the door. As the bright morning sun entered my room I was blinded before the figure in front of me became clear. It was him, but something about him seemed dark and different. Standing in front of me dressed all in black, I tried to understand why the air surrounding him seemed so different. He didn't speak as he stepped forward and I followed suit taking a step back. I looked back at my phone on the nightstand as a wave of panic enveloped me. The moment I broke the connection to look at my phone I felt full blown fear come crashing down upon me. It was not only terrifying but very strange. I had never been or felt so afraid of the man in front of me but something in his eyes, the way they looked so jett black. I had never seen him so dark, it was almost angry. Something told me that the figure in front of me was not the man I was in love with, I could feel the hate emanating from him and that had never happened before.

"Why didn't you text me?" I said walking towards the bed feeling my safety was wrapped in my phone. He stood in the doorway staring at me blankly. I began to fear something unknown about his demeanour.
"Why did you go and see her?" he said in a voice so dark it was alien to me.
"What are you talking about?" I responded knowing he was talking about my recent run in with someone close to him.
"Don't play stupid with me Ava. You know exactly what I am talking about, Why the fuck would you do something so stupid?, You could have ruined everything" He growled, growing even more alien to me with every word he spoke. Something was seriously wrong.
"What the fuck do you mean I could have ruined everything? What ruined your perfect house and perfect life while I sat here fulfilling some fucked up nightmare of a fantasy that you get to come and go as you please from. I'm so fucking sick of whatever game you're playing. I love you, I've always fucking loved you but you've destroyed me one too many times! We're done!" I screamed as he walked towards me, holding back the tears I dialled the number for security on my phone. This was the last time he was going to hurt me, I'd had enough. I was one the edge and knew I was going to hurt myself more if I kept doing this. The moment I felt him in front of me I placed the phone to my ear and heard it ring. I could feel his breath on my neck and absentmindedly reached to and grabbed his shirt with my free hand as he lead me backwards towards the wall. I was desperate to claw at his shirt and feel his kiss one more time. As I sensed the wall behind me, the sound of ringing in one ear and the look of darkness that came over him in an instant dulled my senses. It was only as my head hit the wall that I realised what was happening. His hands were around my throat and I began to panic. I could hear and feel my pulse in my ear, i was petrified about what was going to happen as his grip tightened. I struggled to breathe but was frozen to the spot.
"I'm calling security" I struggled realise from my mouth as my vocal chords were straining. I prayed that someone would answer my call, something was so wrong, this man was so different and I felt like I didn't know him at all.
"Lucky no one will get here in time" he growled as my vision darkened and a sadistic twisted look formed on the face I once found incredibly beautiful. I found myself fall into darkness with tears filled with tears of horror, hearing, seeing and feeling....absolutely nothing but the slow beating of my dying heart as it began to break.

...TO BE CONTINUED/EXPLAINED


0 comments:

Post a Comment